Tuesday 25 March 2014

 photo post-mark.png

Pinterested?

I am totally in love with Pinterest at the moment - it is such a perfect and simple way to make collections and collages of things you want to remember - if you've never tried it before, please take the time to download the 'Pin it' button and give it a try. Now whenever I see something on the web I'd like to remember or collect, I just click 'pin it' and select which board I want to display it on. Simple and brilliant.

Also here's a great tip! If you're someone who likes to make a Brithday or Christmas wish list - this is absolutely perfect! I've made a board called 'I want' and I just pin different things on there I either want to buy for myself or for those who follow me and can't think what to get me for a present - they can just take a look at my Pinterest board and know they're onto a winner!

My other boards include: 'The Look' - 'Home' - 'Wedding' - 'Marketing & Typography' - 'FoodLove' - 'People' and my very favourite, 'Le monde où mon esprit appartient'. It's a board I can't really describe, just a collection of things that sing to my very soul.



Visit Laura Reeves's profile on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme