Friday 28 March 2014

 photo post-mark.png

British Smores


This is by far, one of the best spontaneous creations I have ever come up with.


While sitting around the fire, outside with my family, I suddenly had such a graving for marshmallows. Being British, ‘smores’ are something we only really see on American TV, but I think this is a pretty cool and very British alternative. 


So very simple, just roast your marshmallows and capture them between two chocolate digestive biscuits and enjoy the gooey, melty crunch.



2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks good, such an amazing idea, and I happen to have both marshmallow and choccie biscuits in the house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're defo in luck there! Time to start the fire :P

    ReplyDelete

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme