Thursday 30 January 2014

 photo post-mark.png

Witness The Fitness

Hey guys - hope you're well.

Well typically it's January - dominated by weight-loss wishes and drastic diets in an annual bid to finally get into shape.

I've decided to post my weight-loss progress so far, however mine is certainly not a New Year's resolution.

August last year, I had knee surgery which you can find out more about that in the video below:

Since then especially, my weight has been yo-yoing like crazy, however I feel it's slowly coming under control the more I am able to exercise and a very key element that has aided my recent weight-loss is My Fitness Pal.

I can't commend this App/Website highly enough! I absolutely love it and always record everything that I eat and every bit of exercise I do, it really helps me to keep track of my calories and document my weigh-loss - it takes a little while to get used to, but it is strangely satisfying.

So here it is - my weight-loss tracker!

           
          Created by MyFitnessPal -   Nutrition Facts For Foods


So I'm putting my weight-loss out in the open and I urge you to do the same, sign up to MyFitnessPal and get tracking - I would love to hear about your health and fitness journeys or any tips you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme